<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>

            英語:吃在美國4

            時間:2023-04-02 18:04:07 禮儀英語 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            實用英語:吃在美國(4)

             1. 一段典型的麥當勞(漢堡店)內點餐對話
              A: Hi! May I help you?
              A: 嗨! 我可以幫你嗎?
              B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nuggets?
              B: 是的. 我想要一份麥香堡套餐和一份20塊雞塊。
              A: What kind of drinks?
              A: 什么飲料呢?
              B: Coke, please.
              B: 請給我可樂!
              A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
              A: 想要什么醬配你的雞塊呢?
              B: Hot Mustard, please.
              B: 麻煩給我芥茉醬。
              A: Anything else?
              A: 還有別的嗎?
              B: No. That's it.
              B: 沒有! 就這樣了。
              A: For here or to go?
              A: 是在這里吃還是外帶呢?
              B: It's for here.
              B: 這里用。
              A: Ten twenty four (Ten dollar and twenty four cents)
              A: 一共是十塊二毛四。
              B: Here is eleven.
              B: 這里是十一塊。
              A: Seventy-six cents is your change.
              A: 這是你的零錢 - 七毛六。
              B: Have a nice day!
              B: 祝你今天快樂!
              A: You too.
              A: 你也是。
              2. 一段中式快餐店的點餐對話
              A: Hi! Can I help you?
              A: 嗨! 我可以幫你嗎?
              B: Yes. I'd like to have a two-item combo to go, please.
              B: 是的. 我想要外帶一個二道菜的套餐。
              A: Sure. Would you like to have rice or noodles?
              A: 當然。請問你想要飯還是面呢?
              B: Could I have half and half?
              B: 我可以要一半(飯)一半(面)嗎?
              A: Of course. What else would you like?
              A: 當然啰! 請問你還要什么呢?
              B: May I have some sesame chicken and curry beef, please?
              B: 麻煩給我芝麻雞和咖哩牛肉好嗎?
              A: Anything else for you?
              A: 還有別的嗎?
              B: That should do it.
              B: 就樣應該夠了。
              (注): 在美國的百貨公司的餐飲部里通常都會看到一、二中式快餐店。說實在的, 它們的味道都不很道地, 而且大同小異。不過有時候如果實在是太想家了, 嘗一嘗也還好啦! 一般來說都會附飯或面(rice included), 有的甚至還附湯。
              3. 一段餐廳用餐的對話
              A: Hi, how many people do you have in your party?
              A: 嗨! 你們一共幾個人呢?
              B: Supposedly five and we have a reservation. I guess the other two are still on their way.
              B: 應該總共有五個。我們有預約的。我想其它二個還在路上吧!
              A: O.K. What's the name of the party under?
              A: 好的, 名字是什么呢?
              B: Morrison.
              B: Morrison.
              A: O.K. I have the name here. Would you like to take a seat while you wait for them to show up?
              A: 好的, 我找到這個名字了。你們要不要先坐下來一面等他們來呢?
              B: Sure.
              B: 好的。
              A: Good. this way, please.
              A: 好! 請這邊走。
              4. 一段餐廳用餐的對話
              Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
              服務生: 你們準備好要點餐了還是還需要再多幾分鐘?
              Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.
              男: 我們已經準備好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗魚。
              Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?
              服務生: 你要湯還是沙拉呢?
              Woman: Salad, please.
              女: 沙拉。
              Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?
              服務生: 綜合綠葉沙拉還是凱撒沙拉呢?
              Woman: Caesar Salad, please.
              女: 凱撒沙拉。
              Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?
              服務生: 好極了。先生你呢?
              Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.
              男: 麻煩給我一份半熟的紐約牛排。
              Waiter: Soup or salad?
              服務生: 你要湯還是沙拉呢?
              Man: Mixed Green Salad.
              男: 綜合綠葉沙拉。
              Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?
              服務生: 好! 在正餐來之前, 你們要不要先來點什么呢?
              Man: No. Thank you.
              男: 不要了。謝謝!
             

            實用英語:吃在美國(4)

            【英語:吃在美國4】相關文章:

            美國旅游必吃十大美食11-02

            美國留學英語申請書10-13

            美國的感恩節英語作文06-03

            英語小說閱讀《美國悲劇》節選02-28

            和美國人學說英語02-28

            美國圣誕節英語手抄報07-03

            法律英語:美國法院系統10-10

            美國留學生英語求職信11-12

            去美國留學英語作文(通用6篇)04-30

            走遍美國英語口語100個句子03-11

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院