<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
            報考指南

            商務英語常用口語

            時間:2025-05-17 20:55:54 報考指南 我要投稿

            2015年商務英語常用口語匯總

              1.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

            2015年商務英語常用口語匯總

              你的還盤太低,尤其是這么小的訂單量

              .Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.

              我們的價格處于合理的水平

              3.Our products are modestly priced.

              我們產品的價格適中

              4.This is the best price we can give you.

              這是我報給你的最優價格

              5.The price has been reduced to the limit.

              價格已經下降到臨界點

              6.Our price is already on its lowest level.

              我們的價格已經是地板價了

              7.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

              已經沒有進一步降價的空間了

              8.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

              考慮已經在這個價格上出售的數量,再降價已經勉為其難了

              9.We can not make any further discounts.

              我們不能再有任何的折扣了

              10.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions .

              這是我們的底價,我們不能再做任何讓步

              11.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.

              不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基礎上報價

              12.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

              我們不能再做任何讓步

              13.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

              這是我們能為貴司提供的最佳報盤,我們認為這的確是地板價

              14.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

              恐怕沒有再議價的空間了

              15.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

              這是一個特殊的報盤,它不針對我們普通的折扣

              16.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

              恐怕價格下降的可能性是非常遙遠的

              17.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.

              我們給你報的是最低價,我們不能再讓步了

              18.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.

              非常遺憾的告訴你我們不能再降價來滿足你的要求

              19.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

              我們處境困難,無法在你降價的要求讓你滿意

              20.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

              的確很難回復你降價的要求

              Part Two

              21.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

              與你從其它任何地方獲得的報價相比,我敢說我們的報價是最合理的

              22.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

              恐怕你不能從其它公司獲得比我司更便宜的報價了

              23.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.

              我們給你報了個好價格,我們不想再做任何讓步,接受與否,你看著辦吧

              24.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

              如果拿我們的產品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的

              25.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.

              我們給你報的皮帶的價格比去年低了許多,你一定會發現它是非常有競爭力的

              26.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

              我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐

              27.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.

              當前市場趨勢是上升的,所以你不必擔心利潤

              28.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

              我們的產品是非常有競爭力的,所以在利潤上沒有任何問題

              29.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

              你的還盤似乎有點高,如果這樣,我們的利潤空間將非常小

              30.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

              如果你將訂單增加到30,000的話,我想我們的單價可降到300,080美金

            【商務英語常用口語】相關文章:

            商務英語常用諺語口語06-02

            常用商務英語口語短語05-05

            商務英語常用訂單口語05-19

            商務英語的常用口語及優秀范文05-16

            商務英語常用報價口語05-08

            劍橋商務英語常用口語及就業前景04-24

            關于劍橋商務英語常用口語精選摘錄08-01

            劍橋商務英語口語:老外常用英語口語表達05-25

            BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型05-29

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院