<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>

            留學生活:租房常用口語

            發布時間:2017-03-13 編輯:lm

              部分赴美留學的學子都很疑惑在美國的租房問題,大部分同學覺得到了一個全新的舉目無親的地方,有個落腳地會比較踏實;而對住宿、室友等條件有一定要求的同學,留學租房無疑是一件挺重要的事,在這里就簡單介紹下部分租房過程中常用的口語,希望能給大家一些幫助。

              與房東約定看房時間

              1.My name is xx .I saw your advertisement of a room/house/apartment to rent and I’m very interested.

              我的名字是xx 。我看到你的租房廣告,很感興趣。

              2.When would it be convenient for me to view the room please?

              請問我什么時候去看房較方便呢?

              3.So that’s Wednesday evening at 6 p.m? I look forward to meeting you.

              那么就在周三晚上6點吧?很期待見到你。

              見到房東,參觀房子或公寓

              1.Does the rent include the costs for water and heating?

              房租包括水和暖氣的費用嗎?

              2.How much are the electricity/gas/water bills for a year?

              一年的水電氣需要支付多少錢?

              3.Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.

              這里可以接通電話嗎?我還需要網線。

              4.How many other rooms are let in the building?

              這幢房子里還有哪些房間允許進入?

              5.How many people share the bathroom/kitchen?

              多少人共用浴室或廚房?

              6.Is there a laundry room?

              有洗衣房嗎?

              7.Do you have an apartment available with its own separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom?

              你們這有可以擁有自己的獨立廚房,臥室和浴室的公寓嗎?

              8.How long is the rental lease for?

              契約期是多長?

              9.Do I have to pay a security deposit?

              我需要付押金嗎?

              10.When would I be able to move in?

              我什么時候可以搬進來?

              搬進去后,房子里或公寓里出問題

              1.The heating/air conditioning/washing machine/dishwasher isn’t working.

              暖氣/空調/洗衣機/洗碗碟機壞了。

              2.I’m having a problem with my key and lock. It is difficult to unlock the door.

              我的鎖和鑰匙出問題了,鎖很難打開。

              3.The timed light always goes out before I can reach the landing.

              定時感應燈通常還沒等我走到樓下就熄滅了。

              4.Could you organize for it to be repaired please?

              你能抽時間修一下嗎?

              5.I’m sorry but I have to complain about the neighbors upstairs/downstairs/on the other side of the hallway.

              不好意思,但是我得投訴樓上/樓下/走廊對面的鄰居。

              6.They are very noisy.

              他們太吵了。

            最新推薦
            熱門推薦

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院