<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>

            英文詩詞翻譯

            時間:2025-12-15 14:51:03 詩詞 我要投稿

            英文詩詞翻譯

              I Remember, I Remember(我憶起,我憶起 )

            英文詩詞翻譯

              (1) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

              The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,

              the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中

              Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:

              He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,

              Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

              But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常愿夜晚

              Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!

              (2)  I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

              The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白

              The vi’lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合

              Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!

              The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥筑巢的紫丁香,

              And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時

              The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的金煉花,--

              The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

              (3) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

              Where I was used to swing 經常蕩秋千的地方

              and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽

              To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;

              My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,

              That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,

              And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻

              The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!

              (4) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

              The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;

              I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖

              Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

              It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,

              But now ’tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂

              To know I’m farther off from heav’n 因為我知道自己比孩童時代

              Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!

            • 相關推薦

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院