<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>

            記得我倆當時分手英語詩歌

            時間:2025-10-12 02:16:42 詩歌

            記得我倆當時分手英語詩歌

              When we two parted

            記得我倆當時分手英語詩歌

              記得當時我倆分手,

              In silence and tears ,

              相對無言地垂淚,

              Half broken-hearted

              得分開多少年頭,

              To sever for years ,

              真令人心兒欲碎

              Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

              你的臉蒼白冰涼,

              Colder thy kiss;

              你的吻更有寒意;

              Truly that hour foretold

              下地是那一刻時光

              Sorrow to this

              預告了我的悲戚!

              The dew of the morning

              那天清晨的寒露

              Sunk chill on my brow

              冷徹了我的眉角,

              It felt like the warnin

              我所感到的露珠

              Of what I feel now .

              象是今天的警告

              Thy vows are all broken,

              你背棄山盟海誓,

              And light is thy fame;

              名聲也變得輕浮:

              I hear thy name spoken,

              人們當面提你

              And share in its shame.

              我都會感到羞辱。

              They name three before me,

              人們說出你的名字,

              A knel to mine ear;

              我聽來尤如喪鐘;

              A shudder come o'er me ——

              忍不住周身顫栗——

              Why wert thou so dear?

              我為何對你鐘情?

              They know not I knew thee,

              人不知我倆相識,

              Who knew thee too well——

              我對你了解太透,

              Long ,lon I shall rue thee,

              我將為你深深嘆息,

              Too deeply to tell.

              深沉得難以啟口.

              In secret we met,

              憶昔日幽會想見,

              In silence I grieve,

              想今朝黯然悲傷,

              Thy spirit deceive

              你竟然把我欺騙,

              If I should meet thee

              你竟然把我淡忘

              After long years,

              假若許多年之后,

              How should I greet there?

              我倆又邂逅相遇我對你該如何稱呼?

              With silence and tears.

              只有含著淚默默無語.

            【記得我倆當時分手英語詩歌】相關文章:

            泰戈爾英語詩歌:當時光已逝12-24

            念及當時(詩歌)10-20

            記得詩歌10-21

            記得當時情動處散文08-30

            記得微笑詩歌11-05

            記得幸福-經典詩歌09-01

            我記得詩歌08-24

            詩歌記得的范本10-07

            當時間在飛詩歌11-29

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院