禮儀英語口語
中國禮儀,是指中國的禮節與儀式,古代一般推行周禮。中國素有“禮儀之邦”之稱,正所謂有禮儀之大謂之夏。下面是禮儀英語口語介紹,供參考!

禮儀英語口語2
介紹客人選用稱謂的禮節
介紹時采用雙方的稱謂和姓名以及用語,都要根據場合正式程序來選用.具體場合有三種.
1.正式場合:稱謂和姓名用Dr/Professor/Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Maam+First Name和Last Name。如:
(1)向地位較高的已婚女士介紹男士時可說:
Mrs Carton, May I introduce James Harding. Jame, this is Mrs Roger Carton(or Mrs Jane Carton).卡爾頓夫人,請讓我介紹詹姆斯·哈定.詹姆斯,這位羅杰·卡爾頓夫人(或:簡·卡爾頓夫人)。
(2)向年長者介紹年輕的女士時可說:
Mr Brown, this is Miss Patricia Haley. Patty, this is Mr Edgar Brown."布朗先生,這位是帕特里霞·哈利小姐.帕蒂,這位是埃德加·布朗先生.
(3)向長者介紹年輕的男士時可說:
Mr Baker, this is Robert Green. Robert, this is Mr John Baker.貝克先生,這位是羅伯特·格林.羅伯特,這位是約翰·貝克先生.
(4)向年長者介紹18歲以下的女孩時可說:
This is Linda Bell, Mr and Mrs Alan Ross.艾倫·羅斯先生和夫人,這位是琳達·貝爾.
N.B.①上項(4)向長者介紹一方就行了.琳達即可向羅斯夫婦問候.②有時向地位高年齡大的人介紹自己的`伙伴時,不用稱謂和姓。如:
Allow me, Sir, to introduce you to my fellow-travellers.先生,請容許我向你介紹我的旅伴。
2.較正式場合:用上述稱謂+姓氏.如被介紹者是青年男女,通常用First Name和Last Name,不加用稱謂.介紹順序依照第1項.如:
(1)Marie Green, let me introduce Professor Banks. Professor Banks, this is Marie Green. Shes here to study for her doctorate in Law.瑪麗·格林,讓我向你介紹班克斯教授.班克斯教授,這位瑪麗·格林,是來這里攻讀法律博士學位的。
(2)下面是較正式場合常用的介紹用語.
Rosa Morison, Id like you to meet Bruce Read.羅莎·莫里森,我想請你見見布魯期·里德.
Rosa Morison, have you met Bruce Read?羅莎·莫里森,你見過布魯斯·里德嗎?
Rosa Morison, do you know Bruce Read?羅莎·莫里森,你來同布魯斯·里德認識一下好嗎?
3.非正式場合:用被介紹者的First Name.特別是美國人,介紹其父母時也只用名字.如:
"John, these are my parents, George and Sylvia." "Pleased to meet you.""約翰,這是我的父母,喬治和西爾維婭.""認識你們很高興."
(2)"Dad, this is my boyfriend, Kevin." "Hello, Kevin. Andreas told me all about you.""老爸,這是我的男朋友凱文.""你好,凱文.安德莉總在我面前提到你."
(3)"Hi, Jack, meet my brother Tom." "Hi there Tom! I didnt expect to see you here.""你好,杰克,這位是家兄湯姆.""你好,湯姆!未料到今兒見到你."
4.自我介紹的用語:(A)用于正式的和較正式的場合;(B)用于非正式場合.
(A)May I introduce myself. My name is Frank Darney, legal advisor to the Netcape Com.
(=communications).容許我來自我介紹.我叫弗蘭克·達尼,是"網景公司"的法律顧問.
(B)Hello, Im Alan Simmons. I work in the Forbes Parent Company.大家好,我叫艾倫·西蒙斯.我在福布斯總公司工作.
禮儀英語口語 1
一、問候與寒暄禮儀
Good morning/afternoon/evening! How are you doing today?(上午 / 下午 / 晚上好!今天過得怎么樣?)
Nice to meet you! I’ve heard a lot about you.(很高興認識你!久仰大名。)
How was your trip here? Did you have a smooth journey?(你一路過來還好嗎?旅途順利嗎?)
It’s a pleasure to see you again after such a long time.(時隔這么久再次見到你,真開心。)
How’s everything going with your work/study recently?(你最近工作 / 學習一切都好嗎?)
Hope you’re enjoying your stay here.(希望你在這里過得愉快。)
What a lovely day, isn’t it? Perfect for our meeting.(天氣真好,對吧?特別適合我們見面。)
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today.(感謝你今天抽出時間見我。)
二、介紹與引薦禮儀
Let me introduce myself. My name is [Your Name], and I’m in charge of the marketing department.(請允許我自我介紹。我叫 [你的名字],負責市場部工作。)
I’d like to introduce you to Ms. Li, our company’s general manager.(我想把你介紹給我們公司的總經理李女士。)
This is Mr. Wang, who has rich experience in international trade.(這位是王先生,在國際貿易方面有豐富經驗。)
Ms. Zhang, may I present Mr. Brown from the US branch?(張女士,我可以向你介紹美國分公司的布朗先生嗎?)
You two have a lot in common—both of you are interested in environmental protection.(你們兩位有很多共同點,都對環保感興趣。)
I think you’ll find each other’s work quite relevant.(我覺得你們會發現彼此的工作非常相關。)
Let me pass you my business card. Feel free to contact me anytime.(這是我的名片,有任何事隨時聯系我。)
It’s my honor to introduce such a talented professional to you.(能把這么優秀的專業人才介紹給你,我很榮幸。)
三、感謝與回應禮儀
Thank you so much for your generous help. I couldn’t have done it without you.(非常感謝你的慷慨相助,沒有你我根本做不到。)
I really appreciate your valuable advice—it’s been a great help to me.(我非常感謝你寶貴的建議,對我幫助很大。)
Your kindness and hospitality have made me feel right at home.(你的'友善和熱情讓我賓至如歸。)
Thank you for the wonderful dinner. The food was absolutely delicious.(謝謝你的盛情款待,晚餐太美味了。)
I’m grateful for the opportunity you’ve given me. I’ll cherish it.(感謝你給我的機會,我會好好珍惜。)
You’re too kind! Thank you for the lovely gift—it’s exactly what I wanted.(你太客氣了!謝謝你的精美禮物,正是我想要的。)
It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you need anything else, just let me know.(能幫到你是我的榮幸。如果還需要其他幫助,隨時告訴我。)
Don’t mention it. We’re colleagues, and we should help each other.(不客氣,我們是同事,本該互相幫助。)
四、道歉與解釋禮儀
I’m terribly sorry for being late. There was a traffic jam on the way.(非常抱歉我來晚了,路上堵車了。)
Please accept my sincere apology for the mistake in the report.(報告中出現了錯誤,我向你致以誠摯的歉意。)
I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.(給你帶來任何不便,我深表歉意。)
I’m so sorry I forgot our appointment. It completely slipped my mind.(很抱歉我忘了我們的約定,我完全記漏了。)
Please forgive me for my thoughtlessness. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.(請原諒我的疏忽,我保證不會再發生這種事了。)
I regret that we can’t meet your request this time, but we’ll try our best next time.(很遺憾這次不能滿足你的要求,但我們下次會盡力的。)
Let me explain the situation. The delay was due to unforeseen circumstances.(請允許我解釋一下情況,這次延誤是由于突發狀況造成的。)
I take full responsibility for this error. I’ll correct it immediately.(我對這個錯誤負全部責任,我會馬上改正。)
禮儀英語口語 2
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久違了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久聞大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
這次由我負責全程陪同你們。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
謝謝你專程來接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您貴姓?/您怎么稱呼?
很高興見到你。您怎么稱呼7
中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
這是給您準備的'日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告訴我。
go through it
如果有什么需要幫忙的.盡管說。
Just let me know if you need anything.
我們也有賓館,免費英語站,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些游覽活動。
我期待著您的再次來訪。
代我向……問好。
不用謝,學習英語的網站,這是我們應該做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
歡迎再來!
Do come again.
【禮儀英語口語】相關文章:
公司接待禮儀英語口語02-27
商務禮儀英語口語09-17
職場英語口語之求職禮儀09-03
商務禮儀英語口語介紹10-20
英語口語比賽對英語口語教學的輔助作用08-15
面試英語口語09-29
英語口語經典句子06-13
求職英語口語06-29
初級英語口語08-24
小學英語口語03-14