<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>

            留學英語口語找公寓

            時間:2024-08-06 02:11:00 留學英語 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            留學英語口語(找公寓)

              你知道找公寓英語有哪些嗎?你對找公寓英語了解嗎?下面是yjbys小編為大家帶來的找公寓,歡迎閱讀。

            留學英語口語(找公寓)

              留學英語口語(找公寓)

              LARRY: I really appreciate your driving me around.

              賴瑞:我真的很感謝你開車帶我繞一繞。

              CONRAD: It's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.

              康若德:沒關系的。我今天有時間,我也認為你能找到一個好地方住是很重要的。

              LARRY: It would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all.

              賴瑞:我自己來做的話會比較難。我對這個城市并不了解。

              CONRAD: So what do you see in there?

              康若德:那你看到了些什么?

              LARRY: This one sounds good. "Efficiency with view of the lake."Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.

              賴瑞:這一個聽起來不錯。套房且有湖的景觀。水電及停車都包含在內,新裝潢過的廚房,四百七十美元。

              CONRAD: Can you afford that much?

              康若德:你能負擔得起嗎?

              LARRY: No, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.

              賴瑞:不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一間“套房”。

              CONRAD: Yes, an efficiency is a small apartment.Usually one large room and a small bathroom.There is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.

              康若德:對,套房的意思是一間小的公寓。通常是一間大的房間和一間小的浴室。往往還有一間小廚房,所以一個人住是不錯的。

              LARRY: How about this one?"Downtown efficiency. Furnished..." What does furnished mean?

              賴瑞:這一個怎么樣?“市中心套房,含家具...”,“含家具”是什么意思?

              CONRAD: That means the apartment has furniture in it.

              康若德:那間公寓是含家具的。

              LARRY: That's good.

              賴瑞:很好。

              CONRAD: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. You have to like the furniture.

              康若德:有的時候是不錯的,有時是不好的。你必須喜歡那些家具。

              LARRY: "Furnished. Parking included. $400."

              賴瑞:“含家具,含停車位,四百美元。”

              CONRAD: It's still pretty expensive.

              康若德:但還是蠻貴的。

              LARRY: Yes, but it's downtown. I would like to take look at this one.

              賴瑞:是呀,但是在市中心。我想去看一看這一間。

              CONRAD: Alright. What's the phone number?

              康若德:好的,電話號碼是幾號?

              LARRY: 256-7797.

              賴瑞:256-7797。

              CONRAD: Got it. What else do you see?

              康若德:記下來了,你還看到什么?

              LARRY: This one. "Two male grad students seeking roommate."Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment."Does this mean I have to share a room with them?

              賴瑞:這一個。“兩個男研究生在找室友。必須要安靜。在市中心舒適的公寓。”這個意思是我需要跟他們共用一間房嗎?

              CONRAD: No. It probably means they have a large apartment.Probably a living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.They need someone for the empty bedroom.

              康若德:不是,大概意思是他們有一套大的公寓。大概是一個客廳,廚房和三間臥室。他們需要一個人去分擔另一間空房。

              LARRY: That sounds alright.

              賴瑞:聽起來還不錯。

              CONRAD: Yes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after all.If they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.

              康若德:是的`,這對你來說或許是有益的。到底你是一個外國人。如果他們是還不錯的室友,你還可以從他們那里學到一點東西。

              LARRY: Here's the number, 256-4367.

              賴瑞:號碼是:256-4367。

              CONRAD: Got it.Let's call these two and see if we can make appointments to see the apartments.

              康若德:寫下來了。那我們趕快打電話給這兩間,然后我們可以安排時間去看。

              LARRY: Sounds good to me. I really appreciate your help on this.

              賴瑞:聽起來不錯,我真的很感謝你的幫忙。

              CONRAD: Don't mention it, Larry. What are friends for anyway?

              康若德:不用客氣,賴瑞。朋友是用來做什么的?

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院