<pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

          <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"></p>

          <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

            <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
            <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>

            馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

            時間:2025-12-03 22:15:14 詩詞

            馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

              (馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted

            馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

              When we two parted

              昔日依依惜別,

              In silence and tears,

              淚流默默無言;

              Half broken-hearted

              離恨肝腸斷,

              To serve for years,

              此別又幾年。

              Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

              冷頰向愕然,

              Colder thy kiss,

              一吻寒更添;

              Truly that hour foretold

              日后傷心事,

              Sorrow to this!

              此刻已預言。

              The dew of the morning

              朝起寒露重,

              Suck chill or my brow

              凜冽凝眉間

              It felt like the warning

              彼時已預告:

              Of what I feel now.

              悲傷在今天。

              Thy cows are all broken,

              山盟今安在?

              And light is thy fame;

              汝名何輕賤!

              I hear thy name spoken,

              吾聞汝名傳,

              And share in its shame.

              羞愧在人前。

              They name thee before me,

              聞汝名聲惡,

              A knell to mine ear;

              猶如聽喪鐘。

              A shudder comes o'er me

              不禁心怵惕

              Why wert thou so dear?

              往昔情太濃。

              Thy know not I knew thee

              誰知舊日情,

              who knew thee too well:

              斯人知太深。

              Long,Long shall I rue thee

              綿綿長懷恨,

              Too deeply to tell.

              盡在不言中。

              In secret we met

              昔日喜幽會,

              In silence I grieve

              今朝恨無聲。

              That thy heart could forget,

              舊情汝已忘,

              Thy spirit deceive.

              癡心遇薄幸。

              If I should meet thee

              多年惜別后,

              After long years,

              抑或再相逢,

              How should I greet thee ?

              相逢何所語?

              With silence and tears.

              淚流默無聲。

            【馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞】相關文章:

            馨香一瓣的經典散文11-17

            馨香一瓣閱讀及答案12-23

            留一瓣馨香只為你散文12-21

            《玉米的馨香》閱讀答案06-25

            素梅馨香散文08-16

            《生活的馨香》閱讀答案09-27

            徐志摩《渺小》中英互譯11-21

            徐志摩《珊瑚》中英互譯12-02

            經典的英漢互譯的語句大全08-19

                    <pre id="bbfd9"><del id="bbfd9"><dfn id="bbfd9"></dfn></del></pre>

                    <ruby id="bbfd9"></ruby><p id="bbfd9"><mark id="bbfd9"></mark></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"></p>

                    <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p>

                      <th id="bbfd9"><form id="bbfd9"><dl id="bbfd9"></dl></form></th>

                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"></cite></p><p id="bbfd9"></p>
                      <p id="bbfd9"><cite id="bbfd9"><progress id="bbfd9"></progress></cite></p>
                      飘沙影院